Craig P. Sapin
Services & Specializations
525 B Street, Suite 2200, San Diego, CA 92101
Craig counsels clients on a variety of matters relating to tax, real estate joint ventures, wealth planning, corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and strategic joint ventures. He focuses on areas such as limited liability company and partnership ventures and syndications. Craig also has extensive experience in real estate funds, business transactions, family wealth and tax planning, and tax controversy issues.
- Represented clients in over $4B of real estate joint ventures.
- Represented public and private entities in mergers and acquisitions of businesses.
- Represents some of the most prominent San Diego based companies and individuals in their transactional and wealth planning matters.
- Best Lawyers®, Real Estate Law, 2019-present
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent Rating
- Super Lawyers®, Tax Law, 2007-2019
- Top Lawyers, San Diego magazine, 2013-present
- Certified Specialist in Taxation, State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- Fellow of the American Bar Foundation (distinction reserved for one-third of 1% of licensed attorneys)
- Top Lawyers in California, The Legal Network, 2017
- Top Attorneys in San Diego, Los Angeles Magazine, 2015-2016
- Top Attorneys Nominees List, The San Diego Daily Transcript, 2013
- Top Attorneys Semi-Finalist, The San Diego Daily Transcript, 2010
- JD, UCLA School of Law, 1981
- Studied International Law, Oxford University
- BA (Economics), University of California, San Diego, 1978
- University of California at San Diego Athletics, Board Member
- San Diego County Bar Foundation, Past Board Member