Neil A. Salyards
Services & Specializations
x - Not in California
525 B Street, Suite 2200, San Diego, CA 92101
Neil represents clients in the enforcement of international and domestic intellectual property assets with a focus on trademark, copyright and brand protection in a wide range of industries, including Sports & Active Lifestyle.
- JD, Michigan State University College of Law, cum laude, 2012
- BS, California Lutheran University, cum laude, 2008
- Author. “Protecting Your Online Brands on Amazon,” December 7, 2021.
- Co-author. “USPTO Targets Fraud Through Trademark Rule Changes,” April 27, 2020.
- Presenter. “Trademarks + Branding for Artists,” Art Forum: Art Law Series, California Lawyers for the Arts, San Diego, CA, November 27, 2018.