USDC, Central District of California;
USDC, Northern District of California;
USDC, Southern District of California
525 B Street, Suite 2200, San Diego, CA 92101
Meg focuses on civil litigation and appeals. She started her career in Silicon Valley helping public companies successfully defend securities class action lawsuits and government investigations. Since joining Procopio in San Diego, she has represented clients in wide range of industries, including real estate, health care, software, and consumer products. Meg is an experienced legal writer and devotes much of her practice to drafting discovery and pre-trial motions as well as appellate briefs and writs in California federal and state courts.
- Defended multiple Fortune 500 companies in putative securities class action litigation brought by shareholders in State and Federal courts across the country.
- Achieved a favorable settlement for clients in a Landlord-Tenant mediation involving habitability and negligence claims.
- Obtained asylum for a young woman who faced persecution in Cameroon.
- JD, Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, 2019
- BA (Mathematics), Texas Woman’s University, 2012