12544 High Bluff Drive, Suite 400
San Diego, CA 92130
- Corporate and Securities
- Mergers & Acquisitions and Strategic Joint Ventures
- Emerging Growth and Venture Capital
Trent J. Andrews counsels clients in a variety of industries with their business and corporate matters, including mergers, acquisitions, venture capital and private equity financings. Trent’s practice focuses mainly on software, technology, healthcare, financial services, energy and consumer products. He has experience successfully handing numerous company acquisitions by a variety of public, private, NYSE-listed and NASDAQ-listed companies.
- Represented Irish pharmaceutical company in $2.5B merger with a NASDAQ pharmaceutical company.
- Represented electronic health records software company in acquisition by a private equity firm.
- Represented the seller in the sale of a car dealership.
- Represented private technology company in acquisition by publicly listed company.
- Represented climbing and outdoor footwear company in its acquisition by a private equity firm.
- Represented surf company in its acquisition by a private equity firm.
- Represented technology company in its $1.05B acquisition by a private equity firm.
- Represented provider of content delivery network solutions in its acquisition by a NYSE-listed company.
- Represented e-waste recycling company in its $350M acquisition by a NASDAQ-listed company.
San Diego Super Lawyers® Rising Stars - 2017-2019 (Corporate and Securities)
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- BYU Management Society
- San Diego County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- JD, BYU J. Reuben Clark Law School, magna cum laude, 2012 (BYU Law Review – Senior Editor)
- BS (Civil Engineering), Brigham Young University, 2009
- “Exact Sciences Buy Biomatrica with Help from Procopio, Reed Smith,” San Diego Daily Transcript, October 30, 2018.
- “M&A: San Diego Composites Finds New Home at Applied Composites Holdings,” The Daily Transcript, March 6, 2018.
- “Procopio Assists Nutpods in Securing Investment,” The Daily Transcript, December 19, 2017.
- Fracassa, Dominic. “Procopio represents Italian drugmaker in sale to Salix,” Daily Journal, July 11, 2014.