Sharon A. Madere counsels clients on a variety of business transactions, including relating to real estate and strategic joint ventures. In particular, Sharon’s practice focuses on strategic partnering and joint venture transactions using alternative vehicle structures, such as limited liability companies and partnerships. Sharon also has experience in private equity funds, mergers and acquisitions, and general business and corporate governance transactions, such as equity-based compensation programs.
- Represents residential multi-family developers in the acquisition and development of new properties across the U.S., including with respect to the negotiation of joint venture arrangements.
- Represents clients in business entity formations, capital structuring and governance.
- Represents sponsors and issuers with respect to the formation of private equity funds and related governance matters.
- Represents companies with respect to the design and implementation of executive and equity-based compensation plans.
- JD, University of California, Los Angeles, 1999
- BA, University of California, Los Angeles, 1996