Sarah concentrates her practice in litigation matters ranging from divorce, child custody, visitation/parenting matters, child support, spousal support/alimony, contempt actions, and modification. Sarah represents parties in high asset divorce cases, Fortune 500 clients, and those of more moderate means. She understands that clients who find themselves caught in the emotional havoc of domestic relations litigation appreciate an attorney who will be honest and realistic with them as to their expectations, and who will carefully explain each step of the process, work with each client as an individual, and dedicate her efforts toward reaching the best result possible. Sarah works closely with each client to determine whether alternative dispute resolution, negotiation, or litigation is the best avenue to follow. Her philosophy is to strive toward achieving an outcome that is fair and reasonable for the client with a primary focus upon conserving assets. Thus her aim is to be as efficient as possible in achieving that goal.
Prior to joining Procopio, Sarah was an associate at Wilkinson & Finkbeiner, LLP.
- The Lawyers Club – Member (2014- present), Networking Events Committee (2014 – present)
- State Bar of California, Family Law Section - Member (2012 – present)
- San Diego County Bar Association – Member (2012 – present), Family Law Section (2012 – present), Young Lawyers Division (2012 – present)
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers of San Diego (2015 – Present)
- JD, Western State College of Law, 2009
- BS (Psychology, minor in Sociology) California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo, 2003