19 Procopio Attorneys Named 2020 San Diego Super Lawyers or Rising Stars
April 2, 2020 (San Diego) – Nineteen Procopio attorneys from a wide array of legal practices were named by their peers as 2020 San Diego Super Lawyers or Rising Stars. Each year, no more than 5% of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team to be named a Super Lawyer, and only 2.5% of the lawyers in the state are named Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.
Twelve seasoned San Diego-based Procopio attorneys were named to the 2020 Super Lawyers list:
- John D. Alessio, Managing Partner, Corporate Litigation
- Richard D. Barton, Partner, Health Care Law
- Michele B. Brown, Partner, Family Law
- Michael J. Changaris, Partner, Corporate and Tax Law
- Susan L. Daly, Partner, Real Estate Law
- Dennis J. Doucette, Partner, Corporate and Securities Law
- William W. Eigner, Partner, Corporate Law
- Kendra J. Hall, Partner, Appellate Law
- Lionel P. Hernholm, Jr., Partner, Family Law
- Marie Burke Kenny, Partner, Labor and Employment Law
- Michael E. Lyon, Partner, Real Estate Law
- Paul A. Tyrell, Partner, Corporate Litigation
In addition, seven San Diego-based Procopio attorneys were named to the 2020 Super Lawyers Rising Stars list:
- Trent J. Andrews, Associate, Corporate and Securities Law
- Brook Taylor Barnes, Senior Associate, Labor and Employment Law
- Sara G. Neva, Real Estate Law
- Adriana R. Ochoa, Senior Associate, Public Agency and Education Law
- Soohyun (Stacy) Park, Associate, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Steve V. Serna, Associate, Real Estate Law
- L. Reza Wrathall, Special Counsel, Tax Law
Procopio attorneys and practice groups are routinely named to various legal rankings lists, including Best Lawyers, Martindale-Hubbell, and Chambers and Partners. The San Diego Business Journal ranks Procopio as the largest San Diego-based Law firm, and American Lawyer magazine ranks Procopio as a Top Ten AmLaw 200 Firm for Diversity.
Procopio is an AmLaw 200 full-service business and litigation law firm committed to thoughtful problem solving and improving your bottom line. With more than 170 attorneys based in San Diego, Del Mar Heights, Silicon Valley, Orange County, Las Vegas and Phoenix–we’re passionate about knowing your business and helping you grow and protect it for the long term. Procopio has the flexible infrastructure to support both small to mid-sized companies and large multinationals at every stage of the business life cycle. Our global reach across Europe, Asia and Latin America further expands our international partnerships and cross border capabilities. At Procopio, we are focused on what is important to you–providing smart, innovative and practical solutions in a cost-effective manner to help your business thrive. Learn more at Procopio.com.
Media Contact: Patrick Ross
Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications