19 Procopio Attorneys in 12 Practice Areas Named 2021 San Diego Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
March 31, 2021 (San Diego) – Nineteen Procopio attorneys from twelve practice areas were named by their peers as 2021 San Diego Super Lawyers or Rising Stars. Each year, no more than 5% of the lawyers in the state of California are named a Super Lawyer, and only 2.5% of the lawyers in the state are named Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.
Here are the nineteen recognized attorneys, listed by practice area (Super Lawyer unless otherwise noted):
- Partner Kendra J. Hall
- Partner Craig A. Ramseyer, Construction Law Practice Leader and Management Committee Member
- Partner Adriana R. Ochoa (Rising Star)
- Partner Brook Taylor Barnes (Rising Star)
- Partner Marie Burke Kenny, Labor & Employment Law Group Leader and Management Committee Member
- Partner Michele B. Brown, Family Law Group Leader
Health Care Law
- Partner Richard D. Barton
Intellectual Property Law
- Associate Soohyun (Stacy) Park (Rising Star)
- Partner Dennis J. Doucette, Capital Markets and Securities Group Co-Leader
Real Estate Law
- Partner Michael J. Changaris, Management Committee Member
- Associate John C. Miles (Rising Star)
Procopio attorneys and practice groups are routinely named to various legal rankings lists, including Best Lawyers, Martindale-Hubbell, and Chambers and Partners. The San Diego Business Journal ranks Procopio as the largest San Diego-based Law firm, and American Lawyer Magazine and Law360 place Procopio high in their rankings for law firm diversity.