Todd E. Leigh
Services & Specializations
525 B Street, Suite 2200, San Diego, CA 92101
Todd focuses on representation of landlords, tenants, buyers, sellers and developers of real estate property. He is also experienced in real estate secured transactions, including shopping centers, office buildings, industrial parks, retails sites and similar properties.
- Represents buyers and sellers of commercial real estate including shopping centers, office buildings, industrial parks, retail sites and similar properties.
- Represents landlords and tenants in leasing of all types of real estate from structuring of deal, preparation of letters of intent, drafting and negotiation of lease and all related services.
- Represents borrowers in real estate secured loan transactions.
- Best Lawyers®, Real Estate Law, 2022-present
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent Rating
- Top Lawyers, San Diego magazine, 2013-present
- Super Lawyers®, Real Estate, 2009-2014
- Father of the Year Honoree, American Diabetes Association, 2013
- JD, UC Berkeley School of Law, 1967
- BA (Economics), University of California, Berkeley, 1964
- Co-author. “Eleven Key Considerations for the Prudent Prospective Luxury Home Purchaser,” May 18, 2018.
- American Diabetes Association, Past National Chairman
- Veterans Research Alliance, President
- Completed more than 30 trail races of 100 miles or longer, Ironman Triathlon World Championship 3 times and Badwater 146
- “American Diabetes Association in San Diego will honor three with 2013 Father of the Year Awards,” Scoop San Diego, June 4, 2013.
- “Monday Morning Good News”, San Diego Magazine, June 3, 2013
- “Daily Business Report,” SD Metro Magazine, May 31, 2013
- “San Diego Ink: Fathers of the Year,” U-T San Diego, May 31, 2013
- Law Briefs, Daily Transcript, May 28, 2013
- “Attorney Leigh earns ‘Father of the Year’ award,” The Daily Transcript, May 24, 2013.