Tiffany counsels clients on matters pertaining to intellectual property law and litigation. Her litigation practice focuses on patent, trademark and copyright infringement, trade secret misappropriation, unfair competition, the rights of publicity and privacy and defamation (libel and slander). She has experience working with Federal Litigation, Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) actions, Uniform Domain-Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) actions, domain name disputes and Internet law. Tiffany is also experienced in handling trademark and copyright prosecution and protection. She has experience filing trademarks, drafting co-existence agreements, drafting licenses and royalty agreements worldwide. Tiffany has represented financial institutions, corporations, and surgical centers in a variety of civil actions and defended clients in criminal actions and investigations, including computer crime and theft, false claims, and environmental crimes. She has worked on a number of pro bono matters, including representing inmates on death row in California in their automatic appeal and habeas proceedings.
- Obtained judgment of acquittal in jury trial on criminal charges brought against German exporter.
- Successfully settled various intellectual property disputes.
- Counseled clients in matters relating to dispute resolution, portfolio development, contracts, and enforcement of IP rights U.S. and foreign markets.
- Worked with associates in several countries to obtain foreign trademark registrations for U.S. clients.
- Drafted various agreements, including licensing, distribution, non-disclosure, coexistence agreements, and independent contractor agreements.
- JD, University of San Diego School of Law, 2002
- BA, San Diego State University, 1997
- American Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association