Jonas J. Hodges
Services & Specializations
US Patent & Trademark Office
200 Spectrum Center Drive, Suite 1650, Irvine, CA 92618
Jonas focuses on preparation, prosecution, and infringement and invalidity opinions across numerous electrical, mechanical, and software technologies. He has represented Fortune 500 companies and large Chinese companies with patents involving 5G NR, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, transistor layout, digital circuits, neural networks, lithium ion batteries, and medical devices. Jonas began his career as an electrical and software engineer first at Motorola and then Intel.
- JD, University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, 2006
- MS (Electrical Engineering), University of Arizona, 1996
- BS (Electrical Engineering), University of Arizona, cum laude, 1994
- Author. “Infringement of Means-Plus-Function Claims,” Journal of the Patent and Trademark Office Society, March 2005
- Li, Robert. “Mass IP move to Procopio from Arent Fox,” Global Legal Group, July 15, 2020.
- Kass, Dani. “IP Hires,” Law360, July 10, 2020.
- Knaudt, Kamila. “With Additions, Procopio has 50 IP attorneys firmwide,” Los Angeles Daily Journal, July 2, 2020.
- Berg, Lauren. “Procopio Boosts IP Practice in Calif. with 7 Arent Fox Attorneys,” Law360, June 30, 2020.
- Stokes, Samantha. “Procopio Bolsters IP Team With 7-Attorney Group From Arent Fox,” The Recorder (Law.com), June 30, 2020.