Gregory focuses primarily on U.S. and foreign patent prosecution, in addition to trademark prosecution, litigation, licensing, and intellectual property counseling. He has represented clients in a variety of fields including communication systems, graphics processing and multimedia, semiconductors and solid-state devices, optics and lighting applications, combustion engineering, aeronautical engineering, audio components, and mechanical devices.
- Drafted and prosecuted patent applications from filing through allowance in a variety of technology areas, including wireless communications, video and graphics processing, semiconductor technology, and electronic gaming consoles.
- Represented sporting goods manufacturer in trademark infringement matter involving market competitor.
- Negotiated and drafted licensing agreements and intellectual property contracts.
- Prosecuted trademark applications including Appeal Briefs before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
- Filed and responded to oppositions, cancellations, and other post-grant proceedings.
- Drafted infringement analyses and invalidity reports based on product research.
- JD, Pepperdine University School of Law, cum laude, 2012
- BS (Electrical Engineering), University of California Los Angeles, 2005
- Kass, Dani. “IP Hires,” July 10, 2020.
- Berg, Lauren. “Procopio Boosts IP Practice in Calif. with 7 Arent Fox Attorneys,” Law360, June 30, 2020.
- Stokes, Samantha. “Procopio Bolsters IP Team With 7-Attorney Group From Arent Fox,” The Recorder (Law.com), June 30, 2020.