Gary counsels clients in matters concerning aviation, corporate and commercial litigation, as well as finance, restructuring and bankruptcy. His practice focuses on insolvency, equity and rent receiverships, and civil litigation. Gary also specializes in representing bankruptcy trustees, landlords, asset managers, receivers, property managers and borrowers in loan workouts.
- Involved in major bankruptcy reorganization cases and complex litigation involving those proceedings.
- Represented bankruptcy trustees, landlords, asset managers, receivers, property managers and borrowers in loan workouts, equity and rent receiverships and judicial foreclosures.
- Advises both mezzanine lender and borrowers/developers concerning their respective rights and remedies, and is involved in loan-workouts.
- Handled public and private foreclosures of personal property collateral under the UCC, including limited liability membership interests, partnership interests, and aircraft.
- Best Lawyers®, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights and Insolvency-Reorganization Law, 2020-present
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent Rating
- Top Lawyers, San Diego magazine, 2013-present
- JD, University of San Diego School of Law, 1982
- BA, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, 1979
- Co-presenter. “What Every In-House Counsel Needs to Know,” webinar, March 22, 2022.
- Panelist. “What Providers of Goods Should Know About Purchase Money Security Interests and Reclamation Claims,” October 8, 2020.
- Rotary Club of Coronado