Eric V. Figueroa
Services & Specializations
US Patent & Trademark Office
200 Spectrum Center Drive, Suite 1650, Irvine, CA 92618
Eric represents clients in all areas of intellectual property law. He has extensive experience in U.S. and foreign patent preparation and prosecution in a broad range of technologies, including inventions in semiconductor fabrication, lasers, light emitting diode lighting solutions, solid-state devices, integrated circuits, wireless communications, sports-related devices, and mechanical technologies. Eric also has experience in providing patent infringement and validity opinions, and other legal analyses.
- Represents sporting goods company and manages IP portfolio.
- Represented nationwide retailer in product design and product packaging clearance.
- Worked with counsel in foreign countries to secure patents in foreign jurisdictions.
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, Intellectual Property, 2020
- JD, Southwestern Law School, 2008
- BS, Electrical Engineering, University of California Los Angeles, 1998
- Mexican American Bar Association
- Kass, Dani. “IP Hires,” Law360, July 10, 2020.
- Berg, Lauren. “Procopio Boosts IP Practice in Calif. with 7 Arent Fox Attorneys,” Law360, June 30, 2020.
- Stokes, Samantha. “Procopio Bolsters IP Team With 7-Attorney Group From Arent Fox,” The Recorder (Law.com), June 30, 2020.