12544 High Bluff Drive, Suite 400, San Diego, CA 92130
Andrew focuses his practice on the merger and acquisition and general corporate representation of privately held companies. A seasoned corporate associate, Andrew has extensively counseled routine acquirers, including strategic and financial purchasers, as well as sell-side clients. He frequently represents healthcare clients, including physician groups and networks, and provides counsel in respect of corporate practice of medicine and compliance issues.
Prior to joining Procopio, Andrew was an associate at a midsize, regional law firm where he practiced extensively in corporate, transactional, and securities law. During law school, Andrew was consistently honored for his student leadership and was awarded the CALI Excellence for the Future Award.
- Represented the shareholders of an interactive marketing agency in connection with the sale of the business to a global digital agency.
- Represented the shareholders of a major retail operation with twelve locations in the acquisition of the business by a private equity fund.
- Represented a San Diego-based, national research firm in its acquisition by a private equity funded purchaser.
- Represented a transportation company in its acquisition by a strategic purchaser.
- Represented San Diego based companies in their formation, organization, and early-stage issuances.
- JD, University of San Diego School of Law
- BA (magna cum laude), University of San Diego