Services & Specializations
California Supreme Court;
US Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit;
US Patent & Trademark Office;
USDC, Central District of California
200 Spectrum Center Drive, Suite 1650, Irvine, CA 92618
Andrew prosecutes patents with a focus on electrical and mechanical engineering, computer software, big data, and telecommunications, bringing more than a decade of experience. He also has experience providing infringement and invalidity opinions, and prosecuting trademarks.
- Prosecuted utility and design patent applications and re-examinations in a variety of fields, including database infrastructure, SaS architecture, networks, web servers, inventory management, A/V recording, augmented reality systems, notification systems, virus-detection systems, x-ray imaging circuits, microchip design, memory access systems, support structures, magnetic diodes, medical devices, gaskets, and repellant devices.
- Prosecuted patent and trademark applications including appeal.
- Focused intellectual property portfolios and client products/services towards client goals, in light of changing intellectual property landscape.
- Drafted, presented, and defended claim charts to set forth product infringement and non-infringement analysis during infringement talks and negotiations.
- JD, Loyola Law School, 2007
- BS (Electrical Engineering, minor in Computer Science), Carnegie Mellon University, 2001