Alejandro is pursuing a JD from California Western School of Law while working at Procopio and providing his technical expertise to the Intellectual Property team. He performs prior art research and prepares office action responses. He brings clients experience working as an engineer in the aerospace and energy industries, and holds an advanced degree in engineering planning and management (MSEM).
- JD candidate, California Western School of Law, expected graduation December 2023
- MS (Engineering Planning and Management), Johns Hopkins University, 2019
- BS (Environmental Engineering), San Diego State University, 2016
- Co-author. “Expedited Examination Programs at the USPTO: What to Know to Secure Your Patent Properly,” August 16, 2022.
- Co-author. “USPTO Introduces Climate Change Mitigation Pilot Program,” June 30, 2022.
- Hispanic National Bar Association, Member
- San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association, Member