Webinar: How to Work with Outside Counsel to Keep IP Litigation Budgets in Check
Please enjoy a recording of this engaging webinar below, and find the PowerPoint presentation here.
We all know intellectual property litigation can be prohibitively expensive. With the right legal counsel, however, there are steps you can take to keep your IP litigation budget in check and on track. Join Procopio Partners Lisel M. Ferguson and Frederick K. Taylor on November 23rd at 2:00 p.m. PST for this timely, informative and interactive webinar you can’t afford to miss!
- Initial budgeting
- Alternative fee arrangements
- E-discovery (using outside vendors; using predictive coding, limiting email custodians, etc.)
- Efficient motion practice
- Cooperation with opposing counsel
- Reigning in expert witnesses
- Planning for mediation/settlement conferences
- Keeping trial manageable
- Planning for the inevitable appeal