The Cybersecurity Deficiencies That Create Liability: What You Must Know and Should Do
No matter what sector you are in - or whether you are a small business, large corporation, non-profit or a public sector organization - you are at risk of significant liability from cybersecurity deficiencies and practices. Cybersecurity deficiencies create significant liability that even if not exploited by hackers, you can expect will be exploited by plaintiff attorneys or regulators. Don't be caught unprepared!
Join esteemed panelists Fred Taylor, Partner and Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice Group Leader, Procopio and Sai Huda, Risk and Cybersecurity Expert on July 8th at 2:00 p.m. PDT for this interactive educational webinar where you will learn:
- Which cybersecurity deficiencies and practices create liability under federal and state unfair or deceptive acts or practices (UDAP) laws.
- How cybersecurity deficiencies created over $700M in UDAP liability in one recent case.
- How cybersecurity deficiencies created a five year, thousands of dollars in UDAP liability in another case even though there was no data breach or theft.
- How federal and state regulators are ramping up enforcement actions for privacy and cybersecurity deficiencies.
- The five critical steps and tools to mitigate cybersecurity deficiencies and UDAP liability before any damage is done.
This educational webinar is desinged for business owners, CEOs, COOs, CTOs, CIOs, CISOs, CPOs, CROs and in-house legal counsel to gain timely and practical how-to knowledge to mitigate the risk.
Each attendee will also receive an electronic copy of Sai Huda’s best-selling book, Next Level Cybersecurity.
Frederick K. Taylor, Partner, Procopio
Sai Huda, Risk & Cybersecurity Expert, Author of the best-seller, Next Level Cybersecurity: Detect The Signals, Stop The Hack
DATE AND TIME
Wednesday, July 8th at 2:00 pm