Part 2 - MORE Answers to the Questions Employers Should be Asking Regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Did you miss our second webinar for employers on the impacts of COVID-19? You can find a link to our PowerPoint here and a video below.
Since our last webinar, the Governor has issued an Executive Order requiring most California residents to stay home which has drastically impacted and curtailed many employer operations. Employers must also comply with the Families First Coronavirus Response Act which takes effect on April 2, 2020. In this unprecedented time, Procopio's Labor & Employment team is prepared to discuss these important developments and answer your pressing questions.
Join us Thursday, March 26 from 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. PDT for an informative and free webinar on this topic featuring three Procopio L&E attorneys. Topics include:
- How the new “stay home” Executive Order affects employers in various industries;
- Which businesses and workers are exempt from the Executive Order;
- What employers are covered by the Families First Coronavirus Response Act;
- How do employees qualify for federal paid sick leave or emergency family medical leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act;
- What benefits can employees qualify for under the the Families First Coronavirus Response Act; and
- Many more!