All Day MCLE La-Law-Palooza
Procopio and the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) San Diego present on Wednesday, January 29, 2020, an all-day program in San Diego providing attorneys MCLE credits on a wide range of legal topics.
You won't want to miss the session titled "What M&A Lawyers Fight About: Learn How to Close Your Deals on the Best of Terms" from 1:30 to 2:30 pm. Panelists include.
- Paul B. Johnson, Partner and Mergers & Acquisitions and Joint Ventures Practice Group Leader, Procopio
- Marty B. Lorenzo, Vice President Legal Affairs and Assistant Corporate Secretary, Petco
- Tim O'Brien, Vice President, Global Legal Affairs, Dexcom, Inc.
- Stephanie Kroon, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Mitchell International
Other topics covered at the event include:
- Avoiding unconscious bias;
- Runaway jury verdicts;
- Ethical issues responding to a cyber attack;
- The General Counsel's role in the life of an invention;
- Maxizing insurance coverage;
- And more.
The event begins at Farmer and the Seahorse in San Diego with a breakfast and networking event from 7:30 to 8:30 am, includes a working lunch, and concludes with a happy hour featuring cocktails, appetizers and live music from 3:45 to 5:00 pm.
See the full agenda and register here.