PROCOPIO’S COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Procopio, achieving greater diversity and inclusion – be it racial, ethnic, gender, nationality or sexual orientation – within the firm and in the legal profession is more than a philosophy, it is a vital part of our practice and culture. Rated a Top Ten AmLaw 200 law firm for diversity by American Lawyer magazine and a Best Firm for Minority Attorneys by Law360, we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that reflects the diverse community where our employees and clients live and work.
Please enjoy hearing some of our attorneys sharing their perspective on diversity and inclusion in their own words:
We also invite you to watch short individual interviews of Procopio Partners Adrian Martinez, Susan Daly and Fred Taylor and Associate Hazel Ocampo:
- 2018 Top Ten Law Firm for Diversity, ranking of 200+ largest law firms, American Lawyer magazine
- 2017 Best Law Firm for Minority Attorneys, ranking of mid-size law firms, Law360
- 2017 Top Ten Law Firm for Diversity, ranking of 200+ largest law firms, American Lawyer magazine
- 2017 Diversity and Inclusion Awards finalist, San Diego Business Journal
- 2017 Drucilla Stender Ramey Majority-Owned Law Firm Awards finalist, California Minority Counsel Program
WHY DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION MATTERS
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce at all levels fosters an environment that supports innovation and creative problem solving to better serve our clients. Diversity and inclusion helps provide a wide range of viewpoints and perspectives to the issues that our clients face, and helps contribute to innovative solutions. It is our goal to create and maintain a firm wide culture and environment that supports and promotes diversity so that all employees, regardless of their background, feel welcome, included, valued, supported and able to succeed and reach their potential of excellence at Procopio.