USD-PITI 2017 CONFERENCE
The University of San Diego School of Law - Procopio International Tax Institute held its 13th annual conference dedicated to the latest developments in the dynamic field of International Tax Law in the U.S., Mexico and Canada in October 2017.
Key topics addressed by leading experts included:
- United States Trump Tax Reform? What does it mean for businesses and investors from Mexico and Canada?
- Cross-Border NAFTA Retirement Plans: Technical Uncertainties and Competent Authority
- Round Table: International Tax Directors from Mexico
- Retained Interests (Section 2035 et. seq.) and Pre-immigration Trust Funding and Planning: Delaware Law Case Study
- New 6038A Regulations - U.S. Single Member Foreign Owned Entities: Information and More Information
- Hidden Tax Costs of EB-5 Investor Visas and Alternative Immigration and Tax Options
- Invalid Treasury Regulations - in Light of Altera in U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. and Mexican Inbound Investments Using Canadian LLP AND LPs: Novel Tax Issues
- Understanding Competent Authority: Mexico, Canada and U.S. (What's Australia got to do with it?)
- Round Table - International Tax Directors from the U.S.
- Phantom Income for Mexican Investors: Investments during an appreciating dollar environment
- OECD Multilateral Instrument: A New Approach for Applying Bilateral Tax Treaties
For more information please contact Francisco Sanchez Losada.
Follow PITI to receive the latest news and updates: