Zagros S. Bassirian's practice primarily focuses on corporate and commercial litigation, representing clients in complex and high stakes business disputes in both federal and state court. He has represented clients as both plaintiffs and defendants in a broad range of civil matters between landlords and tenants, real estate buyers and sellers, majority and minority shareholders/members of LLCs, misappropriation of trade secrets, unfair business practices and more.
- Youth to the Core – Board of Directors
- Young Executive Society Council, University Club Atop Symphony Towers – Committee Member
- California Western School of Law – Adjunct Professor, Pre-Bar (Former)
- California Western School of Law Alumni Association – Board of Directors, Fostering Community Committee Co-Chair
- JD, California Western School of Law, cum laude
- BA, San Diego State University
- "Inseego Suit Cites Representations Not In Deal, Sellers Say," Law 360, November 17, 2017.