12544 High Bluff Drive, Suite 400
San Diego, CA 92130
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Victor Sai counsels clients on intellectual property litigation and counseling. Victor’s practice focuses on litigating complex intellectual property cases, including appearing before the International Trade Commission (ITC) and U.S. District Courts. He has experience litigating two ITC section 337 hearings.
- Obtained patent infringement verdict of $5.5M, plus 10% royalty on behalf of manufacturer of polymer fibers, against importer and distributor of infringing products. After a two week jury trial in the Northern District of Texas, the jury returned a verdict finding the patents infringed and valid and rejecting defendants’ claims of unenforceability.
- Represented a global chemical products company in US ITC Section 337 Investigation relating to patent infringement claims regarding polyimide films.
- Represented a global chemical products company in US ITC Section 337 Investigation relating to patent infringement claims regarding Coenzyme Q10.
- American Bar Association, Immigration Project
- State Bar of New Mexico
- JD, University of La Verne
- BS (Anthropology), University of California, Riverside
- “Procopio law firm elevates five San Diego attorneys to partner,” San Diego Metro Daily Business Report, January 10, 2020.
- Scurria, Andrew. “Procopio Hires 5 IP Pros to Plant Flag in Silicon Valley,” Law 360, November 27, 2012.
- Ameera Butt. “Procopio boosts practices, adds new one,” Daily Journal, November 7, 2012.
- “Strategies for Taiwanese Companies to Benefit from International Intellectual Property Rights and to Manage Associated Risks in Litigation, ” Taipei, Taiwan, May 15, 2014