12544 High Bluff Drive, Suite 400
San Diego, CA 92130
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Victor counsels clients on complex intellectual property issues. Victor’s practice focuses on litigating complex intellectual property cases in the U.S. district courts and before the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC). He has extensive experience in working with Asian clients.
- Representing a global manufacturer of electronic equipment in defending against claims of patent infringement, unfair competition under the Lanham Act and breach of contract.
- Represented a sports apparel manufacturer in claims against trademark infringement.
- Represented a global chemical product company in declaratory judgment action for non-infringement of patent claims regarding polyimide films.
- Obtained patent infringement verdict of $5.5M, plus 10% royalty on behalf of manufacturer of polymer fibers, against importer and distributor of infringing products.
- Obtained patent infringement verdict of $13.5M, involving polyimide film used in the flexible printed circuit boards of mobile phones.
- Represented a manufacturer of passive radio-frequency identification technology in US ITC Section 337 Investigation.
- Represented a global chemical products company in US ITC Section 337 Investigation relating to patent infringement claims regarding polyimide films.
- Represented a global chemical products company in US ITC Section 337 Investigation relating to patent infringement claims regarding Coenzyme Q10.
- American Bar Association, Immigration Project
- State Bar of New Mexico
- JD, University of La Verne
- BS (Anthropology), University of California, Riverside
- “Procopio law firm elevates five San Diego attorneys to partner,” San Diego Metro Daily Business Report, January 10, 2020.
- Scurria, Andrew. “Procopio Hires 5 IP Pros to Plant Flag in Silicon Valley,” Law 360, November 27, 2012.
- Ameera Butt. “Procopio boosts practices, adds new one,” Daily Journal, November 7, 2012.
- “Strategies for Taiwanese Companies to Benefit from International Intellectual Property Rights and to Manage Associated Risks in Litigation, ” Taipei, Taiwan, May 15, 2014