Todd E. Leigh counsels clients on matters relating to real estate. Todd’s practice focuses on representation of landlords, tenants, buyers, sellers and developers of real estate property. He is also experienced in real estate secured transactions, including shopping centers, office buildings, industrial parks, retails sites and similar properties. Todd is admitted to practice in California and federal courts.
- Represents buyers and sellers of commercial real estate including shopping centers, office buildings, industrial parks, retail sites and similar properties.
- Represents landlords and tenants in leasing of all types of real estate from structuring of deal, preparation of letters of intent, drafting and negotiation of lease and all related services.
- Represents borrowers in real estate secured loan transactions.
- 2019 West Coast Top Rated Lawyers, ALM
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent Rating
- Southern California Super Lawyers® – 2009-2014 (Real Estate)
- “Top Lawyers,” San Diego Magazine, 2013-present
- “San Diego Super Lawyers,” Super Lawyers Magazine, San Diego 2012-2013
- American Diabetes Association "Father of the Year" Honoree – 2013
- American Diabetes Association – Past National Chairman
- Veterans Research Alliance – President
- Completed more than 30 trail races of 100 miles or longer, Ironman Triathlon World Championship 3 times and Badwater 146.
- JD, UC Berkeley School of Law, 1967
- BA (Economics), University of California, Berkeley, 1964
- “American Diabetes Association in San Diego will honor three with 2013 Father of the Year Awards,” Scoop San Diego, June 4, 2013.
- “Monday Morning Good News”, San Diego Magazine, June 3, 2013
- “Daily Business Report,” SD Metro Magazine, May 31, 2013
- “San Diego Ink: Fathers of the Year,” U-T San Diego, May 31, 2013
- Law Briefs, Daily Transcript, May 28, 2013
- “Attorney Leigh earns ‘Father of the Year’ award,” The Daily Transcript, May 24, 2013.
- Co-author. "Eleven Key Considerations for the Prudent Prospective Luxury Home Purchaser," May 18, 2018.