Susan L. Daly is the leader of the firm’s Real Estate and Environmental Team. She counsels clients involved in developing residential and commercial real estate. Susan’s practice focuses on varied types of subdivided land projects in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Oregon including condominiums, planned developments, standard subdivisions, mixed-use projects, mixed-use high-rise projects and commercial condominiums. Susan has extensive experience in residential master-planned communities, resort master-planned communities, golf course communities and custom home developments, obtaining public reports from the California Bureau of Real Estate and approvals from local city and county planning departments.
- Working on the Summerly master planned community in Lake Elsinore, Quarry Creek, master planned community in Carlsbad and San Sebastian master plan community in Morgan Hill.
- Working on the 45-story mixed use high-rise project at 15th Street and Island Avenue in the East Village with the second 45-story tower to follow.
- Working on the 33-story mixed use high-rise project at 888 S Olive Street in downtown Los Angeles.
- Working on Parker Medical condominium project in Temecula.
- Worked on the master-planned communities of: Manele Bay and Koele in Lanai, Hawaii; Princeville in Kauai, Hawaii; Broken Top in Oregon; and Desert Mountain in Arizona.
- Worked on the Pinnacle Museum Tower and Vantage Pointe mixed-use high-rise projects in downtown San Diego.
- Best Lawyers®, 2017 (Real Estate Law), San Diego, CA
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent Rating
- Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers
- San Diego Super Lawyers®, 2007-2018 (Real Estate)
- The Best Lawyers in America®, 2009-2019 (Real Estate)
- “Top Lawyers,” San Diego Magazine, 2014 – 2018
- The Daily Transcript Top Attorneys, 2008, 2014 (Real Estate)
- “Southern California Super Lawyers,” Super Lawyers Magazine, Southern California 2014
- Korean American Bar Association
- Building Industry Association (BiA) of San Diego – Department of Real Estate Committee Past Vice Chair
- State Bar of California – Real Property Section (1989-present): Executive Committee Advisor (1999-2000); Executive Committee Vice Chair (1998-1999); Executive Committee Member (1996-1998); Pro Bobo Subsection Chair (1997-1999); Common Interest Development Subsection Southern California Chair (1993-1996)
- JD, University of San Diego School of Law, 1985
- BA (Business), University of Southern California, 1982
- “On the Move,” The Daily Journal, June 1, 2015.
- Moran, Lyle. “Daly joins Procopio’s real estate team,” The Daily Transcript, May 27, 2015.
- Tam, Jessica. “Location, Location, Location,” San Diego Super Lawyers, February 2015.
- “Executive Q&A; Susan Daly, attorney and partner with Hecht Solberg Robinson Goldberg & Baglet LLP,” San Diego Business Journal, July 25, 2014.
- “Defying the Odds: Women of Color Navigating a Career in Law,” Lawyers Club of San Diego Diverse Women’s Committee, San Diego, CA, March 20, 2014.
- “Breaking Ceilings: Perspectives from Korean American Women Lawyers,” Korean American Bar Association San Diego, San Diego, CA, March 28, 2013.
- “Department of Real Estate 101,” San Diego, CA, May 2010.
- “The Unique Problems of Commercial/Mixed Use Condominium Projects,” Real Property Law Section 26th Annual Retreat, Napa, CA, April 29, 2007.