525 B Street, Suite 2200
San Diego, CA 92101
Soohyun “Stacy” Park counsels clients on a variety of litigation matters with a particular emphasis on intellectual property litigation including patents, trademarks and trade secrets. Stacy has experience representing a variety of clients from individuals to Fortune 500 companies and companies outside of the United States. Stacy has experience assisting clients during all phases of litigation including pre-filing advice and negotiation, discovery, depositions, expert discovery, motion practice, trial and post-trial motions.
Prior to joining Procopio, Stacy served as an extern to the Honorable Martha L. Walters of the Oregon Supreme Court.
- San Diego Super Lawyers® Rising Stars - 2018-2019 (Intellectual Property)
- State Bar of California Wiley W. Manuel Award (2011)
- California Minority Counsel Program Ambassadors Council (2015- Present)
- Pan Asian Lawyers of San Diego – Board of Directors (2015-2016), Treasure (2016-2018), President-Elect (2018)
- Korean American Bar Association of San Diego – Member, Board Member (2011-2013), Vice President (2013-2014)
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association – Member
- United Way’s Women’s Leadership Council – Member
- JD, Willamette University College of Law (Willamette Law Review – Member, Articles Editor)
- BA, (Political Science and International Relations with a minor in History), University of California, San Diego
- "Bridging the Gap: On the Elimination of Bias," San Diego Paralegals Association, San Diego, April 27, 2019.
- “Step Up!: Professional Development and Networking for the Next Generation of Attorneys of Color”, Organizer, California Minority Counsel Program, San Diego, March 30, 2017.
- Startup Q&A – IP and Trademarks for Startups, 2016 TekOne West Demo Day, Los Angeles, May 21, 2016.
- “Breaking Barriers: In-house Insight; An inside Look at being Korean-American In-House Counsel”, Moderator, Korean American Bar Association of San Diego, San Diego, April 29, 2015.