525 B Street, Suite 2200
San Diego, CA 92101
Soohyun “Stacy” Park counsels clients on a variety of litigation matters with a particular emphasis on intellectual property litigation including patents, trademarks and trade secrets. Stacy has experience representing a variety of clients from individuals to Fortune 500 companies and companies outside of the United States. Stacy has experience assisting clients during all phases of litigation including pre-filing advice and negotiation, discovery, depositions, expert discovery, motion practice, trial and post-trial motions.
Prior to joining Procopio, Stacy served as an extern to the Honorable Martha L. Walters of the Oregon Supreme Court.
- Represented a global chemical company in the Central District of California and obtained patent infringement verdict of $13.5M, after a three-week trial.
- Represented passive radio-frequency identification ("RFID") technology developer in a patent infringement dispute before the International Trade Commission.
- Represented a Fortune500 company in a trade secret misappropriation and breach of contract litigation involving data center solutions in a six-week jury trial in the Northern District of California.
- San Diego Super Lawyers® Rising Stars - 2018-2020 (Intellectual Property Litigation)
- State Bar of California Wiley W. Manuel Award (2011)
- Pan Asian Lawyers of San Diego –President; Board of Directors (2015-present)
- California Asian Pacific American Bar Association - Board of Directors (2019-present)
- Korean American Bar Association of San Diego –Board of Directors (2011-2013), Vice President (2013-2014)
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association – Member
- California Minority Counsel Program Ambassadors Council (2015- 2019)
- United Way’s Women’s Leadership Council – Steering Committee (2015-2017)
- JD, Willamette University College of Law (Willamette Law Review – Member, Articles Editor)
- BA, (Political Science and International Relations with a minor in History), University of California, San Diego
- “Business Opportunities in the U.S. Using Intellectual Property,” Bio I-Corps, Daejeon, Korea, September 24, 2019.
- Keynote Speaker - "Bridging the Gap: On the Elimination of Bias," San Diego Paralegals Association, San Diego, April 27, 2019.
- Organizer - “Step Up!: Professional Development and Networking for the Next Generation of Attorneys of Color,” California Minority Counsel Program, San Diego, March 30, 2017.
- Startup Q&A – IP and Trademarks for Startups, 2016 TekOne West Demo Day, Los Angeles, May 21, 2016.
- Moderator -“Breaking Barriers: In-house Insight; An inside Look at being Korean-American In-House Counsel,” Korean American Bar Association of San Diego, San Diego, April 29, 2015.