525 B Street, Suite 2200
San Diego, CA 92101
Samuel S. Lee counsels clients in a variety of intellectual property matters. Sam’s practice includes preparing and prosecuting patent applications, patent and technology licensing, infringement analysis, due diligence investigations and litigation. He has extensive experience in electrical engineering and signal processing, as well as a wide variety of technical fields, including wireless communications, medical devices, multimedia and animation, video display devices, optical network systems, video compression and transmission, and geophysical surveying systems.
- JD, Loyola Law School Los Angeles
- MS (Signal Processing), University of Southern California
- BS (Electrical Engineering), Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Co-presenter. “Trade Secret Protection for Korean Businesses in the United States,” Procopio Perspectives Podcast, July 6, 2020.
- Co-presenter. Podcast: "COVID-19 And Korean Businesses In The U.S.," May 8, 2020.