Roberta (“Bobbie”) has been practicing law since 1991, with a focus on estate planning, trust administration, and tax areas. She is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of California and the United States Tax Court and is licensed to practice law in California. Roberta graduated summa cum laude from California Western School of Law in 1990, where she received her Juris Doctorate. She also has a Masters of Law in Taxation (LL.M) from the University of San Diego School of Law.
Prior to joining Procopio, Roberta was a partner in a local, distinguished estate-planning firm and she spent 8 years with the U.S Treasury Department where she litigated tax controversies before the United States Tax Court. She also holds a Certificate in Private Fiduciary Management from California State University, Fullerton, and is a California Licensed Private Fiduciary.
Roberta is a native San Diegan. She adores her family, friends, and her pets. She loves to travel, enjoys spending time outdoors, and likes to camp, hike, spend time on her volunteer work, attend the theater, and take classes at the gym.
- Multi-generational estate planning for high net worth clients.
- Trust administration and fiduciary services involving lifetime and post-death wealth transfers and continuing management of assets.
- 2021 Woman Leader in the Law, American Lawyer Magazine
- “Top Lawyers,” San Diego Magazine, 2021
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Professional Fiduciary Association of California, State and Local chapters
- American Bar Association; Trusts and Estates Section
- Probate Attorneys of San Diego
- California State University, Fullerton, Certificate, Professional Fiduciary Management for Trustees, 2018
- Master of Laws in Taxation, University of San Diego School of Law, 1991
- Juris Doctor, Summa Cum Laude, California Western School of Law, 1990
- Knaudt, Kamila. “Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch LLP welcomes Roberta D. Repasy as Special Counsel,” Los Angeles Daily Journal and San Diego Daily Transcript, November 3, 2020.