Pooja Pujara is an Associate in Procopio’s Real Estate practice, assisting clients on a wide variety of real estate transactions, including financing, leasing, and real estate purchases and sales. Her practice involves assisting clients with the development of commercial, residential, and mixed-use real estate projects and related business matters, including the purchase and sale of real property, reviewing leases and easements, and obtaining commercial financing,
Pooja earned her law degree from the University of California, Irvine School of Law in 2019. At UCI Law she participated in the Community & Economic Development Clinic at UCI Law as a Certified Law Student, where she assisted nonprofits with the purchase and sale of real property, obtaining temporary and permanent financing, entity formation, and corporate governance.
- UCI Law Pro Bono Honors (for completing 120 hours of pro bono work during law school)
- California Lawyers Association – Real Property Law
- San Diego County Bar Association – New Lawyer Division
- San Diego Lawyer’s Club
- UCI Law – Wellness Task Force
- J.D., University of California, Irvine School of Law, 2019
- B.A. (Psychology & International Relations), University of California, Santa Barbara, 2015
- "Commercial and Residential Landlords Need To Be Familiar With The California Relief Act," January 11, 2021.
- Co-author. “2021 Rings in Impactful New California Real Estate Laws and Regulations,” January 1, 2021.
- “The Protection Paradox: Do Gender Lines Keep Women on a Pedestal or in a Cage?,” The San Diego County Bar Association – For The Record – October Edition, October 14, 2020.