525 B Street, Suite 2200
San Diego, CA 92101
Nicholas Kawuka advises clients in intellectual property counseling and litigation, trade secrets, and trademarks and copyrights. Nicholas’s practice focuses on a variety of technologies including chemical, manufacturing, software application, digital signal processing and electronic circuit fields. He also has experience in commercial litigation involving breach of contract, fraud and unfair business practices, breach of fiduciary duty, misappropriation of trade secrets and financial trade institutions.
- 2014 Pro Bono Award – Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch LLP
- Escondido Charitable Foundation – Founding Member
- LLM, University of San Diego School of Law
- LLB (Hons), Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda
- Author. "Even More Stringent Consumer Privacy Restrictions May Be Imposed on Businesses Operating in California," August 12, 2020.
- Author. “California Passes Landmark Consumer Privacy Law: What You Need to Know Now,” June 29, 2018.