Matthew is a Certified Family Law Specialist, certified by the State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization. His practice focuses on family law and litigation, including marital property characterization, valuation and division; spousal and child support; attorney fees; fiduciary duty issues; child custody and visitation; paternity matters; and domestic violence issues. Matthew also has experience handling prenuptial, postnuptial, and martial settlement agreements.
- Certified Family Law Specialist, certified by the State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization
- Serving Seniors - Board of Directors
- Donald A. Strauss Scholarship Foundation – Board of Trustees
- Boys to Men Mentoring Network - Volunteer
• JD, California Western School of Law, 2003
• BA (English), Vassar College, 1999