Lisa Teixeira Águeda advises clients on domestic and foreign trademark matters, including the development and management of trademark portfolios, resolving conflicts over disputed marks, and establishing, policing and enforcing rights in trademarks. Lisa also advises clients on copyright protection, registration, and enforcement of creative works.
- Obtained hundreds of registered trademarks for clients in a wide variety of industries both domestically and abroad.
- Prepared successful appeal briefs in ex-parte matters before the USPTO.
- Successfully settled various intellectual property disputes.
- Represents client in pro-bono asylum matters
- Represents various non-profit clients in pro-bono intellectual property matters
- J.D., Golden Gate University School of Law, 2014
- M.A., Political Science, San Francisco State University, 2006
- B.A., Political Science, California State University Stanislaus, 2004
- "Preserve Your Active Trademarks by Understanding and Avoiding New USPTO Fees," March 16, 2021.