12544 High Bluff Drive, Suite 400
San Diego, CA 92130
Lianlian Wu counsels clients on a wide range of United States and international matters, including complicated international transactions, commercial financing transactions, U.S. export control compliance, complex U.S.-China cross-border business and commercial litigation, shareholder disputes, construction litigation and international arbitration.
- Lead counsel in confirming foreign arbitration awards in the amount of approximately $500,000 into U.S. federal court judgments for a Chinese trading company.
- Obtained a verdict of $2.2 Million for a plastics recycling manufacturer against its former CEO.
- Obtained a verdict of $4.5 Million in a construction litigation involving a resort hotel.
- Represented a Chinese metal company in several multi-million loan transactions.
- Represented a multi-national company headquartered in China in its U.S. export control compliance.
- Best Lawyers in America® Ones to Watch 2022 (Commercial Litigation)
- San Diego Chinese Attorney Association, Board Member and Secretary
- Hometown Education Foundation, Trustee/Translator
- JD, California Western School of Law, magna cum laude, 2015
- MA, University of Wisconsin at Madison, 2010
- BA, Capital Normal University, Beijing, China, 2008
- Exchange Student, Hiroshima University, Japan 2006
- “Collaborative Model in Complex Cross-Border Litigation,” Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China, September 2017.
- Co-author. “Catch Me If You Can: Serving A China-Based Defendant In Cross-Border Litigation,” July 8, 2021.
- “What U.S. Companies Need to Know About Foreign Arbitration Awards Before Partnering With a Foreign Company.” Procopio News Letter, Jan. 16, 2019.