12544 High Bluff Drive, Suite 400
San Diego, CA 92130
Lianlian Wu counsels clients on a wide range of United States and international matters, including international transactions, complex U.S.-China cross-border business and commercial litigation, shareholder disputes, construction litigation and international arbitration. Ms. Wu guides her clients through each litigation phase with tailored litigation strategy to maximize the client’s interests and to minimize costs.
- Lead counsel in confirming foreign arbitration awards into U.S. federal court judgments for a Chinese company.
- Obtained a verdict of $2.2 Million for a plastics recycling manufacturer against its former CEO.
- Obtained a verdict of $4.5 Million in a construction litigation involving a resort hotel.
- Obtained favorable settlement in a construction dispute involving a high-rise hotel.
- San Diego Chinese Attorney Association, Board Member and Secretary
- Hometown Education Foundation, Trustee/Translator
- JD, California Western School of Law, magna cum laude, 2015
- MA, University of Wisconsin at Madison, 2010
- BA, Capital Normal University, Beijing, China, 2008
- “Collaborative Model in Complex Cross-Border Litigation,” Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China, September 2017.
- “What U.S. Companies Need to Know About Foreign Arbitration Awards Before Partnering With a Foreign Company.” Procopio News Letter, Jan. 16, 2019.