3960 Howard Hughes Parkway, Suite 500
Las Vegas, NV 89169
Lance Coburn represents clients in domestic and international business litigation and is a member of Procopio’s Construction team. He provides representation throughout the construction project process, from preconstruction strategy and contract drafting to lien and defect litigation on multi-billion dollar developments. In particular, he has extensive experience representing developers of resort hotels and casinos on the Las Vegas strip in complex construction law, intellectual property rights, and lien litigation. Lance also has counseled clients on a wide range of media law matters. His practice is based in Las Vegas.
- Represented owner of one of the world's largest mixed use development projects in a construction defect case involving claimed damages of approximately $400 million.
- Counseled clients in class action litigation.
- Represented clients in securities litigation, including matters alleging claims of unfair price and unfair process, 10b-5 fraud and stock manipulation.
- Counseled clients in defamation lawsuits and First Amendment challenges.
- Represented clients in labor law matters.
- The Best Lawyers of America, (Commercial Litigation) 2016 – 2019
- Construction Lawyers Society of America - Fellow
- JD, University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, 1997
- BA, University of Vermont, 1993
- Sarah de Crescenzo. "Procopio Expands to Nevada," San Diego Business Journal, November 7, 2017.
- “Procopio Adds Construction Partner,” San Diego Daily Transcript, October 30, 2017.
- “City Center: Are You Ready to Rumble,” presentation on expert investigation and case management in litigation over the largest privately funded project in U.S. history, Construction Law Society of America (CLSA) North American Construction Law Symposium, New York City, November 30, 2017.
- Nevada Bar - Construction Section CLE: The Use of Technology in Construction Litigation and the CityCenter/Harmon Case.