Kristen Lee Price’s practice primarily focuses on corporate and commercial litigation in federal and state court. She has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in a broad range of civil cases including complex business disputes, labor and employment matters, insurance bad faith and coverage disputes, and environmental matters. Ms. Price also has experience handling claims under the Federal Tort Claims Act.
- Successfully defended insurance company against first party bad faith claim resulting in dismissal.
- Successfully defended local distributor against breach of contract claim resulting in defense verdict.
- Represented employers in employment discrimination actions, and wage and hour disputes.
- Successfully compelled arbitration in an employment matter.
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers - Member
- Lawyers Club of San Diego- Member
- San Diego County Bar Association – Member
- JD, University of San Diego School of Law, cum laude, 2014
- BA, (Journalism, Italian) University of Oregon, 2007
- “Making the Most of Millennials”, Claims & Litigation Management Alliance – Panel Member
- “Planning for the Worst: White House Guidance on Avoiding, and Coping With, Data Breaches” Legaltech News, May 2017.