12544 High Bluff Drive, Suite 400
San Diego, CA 92130
Katlyn L. Gregg represents clients in a variety of business matters related to construction and litigation. Katlyn’s practice focuses on business and civil litigation. She is experienced in contractual disputes, shareholder and partnership disputes, real estate matters, and construction matters. Katlyn is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Northern Districts of California and all California State Courts.
- Obtained defense verdict for landlord/business owner in real estate/business dispute
- Obtained defense verdict for public entity in real property dispute
- Has represented numerous subcontractors and design professionals in construction matters
- Benjamin Hooks Distinguished Public Service Award, DePaul University
- President’s Award for Service, DePaul University
- National Association for Girls and Women in Sport, Volunteer
- Youth Soccer Coach
- JD, DePaul University College of Law, 2015 (Journal of Sports Law and Contemporary Problems, Entertainment and Sports Law Society)
- BS, Media Arts and Technology, Rochester Institute of Technology, 2012
- Co-presenter. “Expert Witnesses In and Out of Court, SAGE,” Surveyors, Architects, Geologists & Engineers of El Dorado County) Sacramento, 2017.
- Co-presenter. “Construction Law Update: 2019, CMAA – San Diego Chapter,” Construction Management Association of America, San Diego, 2019.
- “Why You Should Think Twice Before Withholding Payment From Your Subcontractor,” October 18, 2018.