Justin M. Fontaine represents clients in complex business litigation, real estate, and land use disputes in both federal and state courts. He has represented clients in disputes arising out of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), California Coastal Act, easements, quiet title and adverse possession, contracts, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty and deceit torts.
- The Louis M. Welsh American Inn of Court (Associate)
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers (ABTL)
- JD, University of San Diego School of Law, magna cum laude, 2018
- BS (Business Administration), University of San Francisco, summa cum laude, 2015
- Co-author. “Landlord-Tenant Issues, Granny Flats, HOAs and more: 2020 Real Estate and Land Use Updates,” January 7, 2020.