Julian’s practice focuses on providing legal counseling and representation in the healthcare field. Julian currently provides legal counsel to hospitals, medical staffs, and physician groups throughout California. This practice involves representing clients in judicial review hearings and civil lawsuits, providing guidance on regulatory matters, and drafting policies and agreements to facilitate compliance and organization. Prior to joining Procopio, Julian primarily represented healthcare professionals in medical/dental malpractice and licensure matters. He also has experience in homeowner association representation.
- American Health Lawyers Association
- California Association Medical Staff Services
- National Association Medical Staff Services
- California Society for Healthcare Attorneys
- San Diego County Bar Association
- JD, University of Southern California Law School, 2013
- BS, University of Southern California, 2010