John’s practice is focused on commercial financing transactions, including secured and unsecured credit facilities, real estate loans and construction loans. He represents banks and other institutional lenders as well as corporate borrowers and real estate developers in their financing transactions.
- American Bar Association
- The State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- JD, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2001
- AB, Dartmouth College, cum laude, 1998
- Panelist. "What Providers of Goods Should Know About Purchase Money Security Interests and Reclamation Claims," October 8, 2020.