12544 High Bluff Drive, Suite 400
San Diego, CA 92130
Admissions: California ; New York
Jeremy Burke is an associate in Procopio's Capital Markets and Securities practice group and its Mergers & Acquisitions and Strategic Joint Ventures practice group. He assists clients with a wide range of corporate finance transactions, including equity and debt financings and buy-side and sell-side M&A transactions. He has represented clients in a wide range of industries, including technology, digital services, real estate, manufacturing, and aerospace.
Assist with representation of issuers in Corporate Finance transactions:
- Series Seed Preferred Unit Financing (ongoing) by a digital music publishing business;
- Preferred Unit financing ($17.5 million raised) in connection with acquisition of three large multifamily residential properties by private owner-operator of apartments and commercial properties;
- Series Seed Common Stock and Common Unit financings for a variety of startups typically in the $250K to $500K range.
- Convertible Note financings for a variety of startups typically in the $250K to $1 million range;
- Senior debt financing in connection with acquisition of three large multifamily residential properties by private owner-operator of apartments and commercial properties;
- Senior debt financings in connection with leveraged buy-outs.
Assist with representation of clients in private Mergers and Acquisitions:
- Assisted Private Equity firm in an average of two to four acquisitions a year involving manufacturing and aerospace buy-outs (leveraged and non-leveraged) ranging in value from $1 million to $30 million;
- Assisted a Private Equity firm focused on acquiring and scaling digital publishing and advertising technology businesses;
- Assisted a WealthTech startup in an acquisition of a SAAS FinTech company with 50K+ paying subscribers for $7 million.
- Assisted seller in disposition of broker-dealer and registered investment advisor subsidiaries;
- Assisted Private Equity firm in dispositions of manufacturing and aerospace companies;
- Assisted seller in sale of Section 8(a) disadvantaged complex construction contractor to an Alaska Native Regional Corporation for approximately $30 million;
- Assisted seller in sale of men’s grooming device company for $2.7 million.
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, 2012
- B.A., Business, University of Judaism, 2009