Erica Lee is a member of Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch LLP’s Real Estate & Environmental Team. Her practice serves clients involved in developing residential and commercial real estate, including obtaining public reports from the California Bureau of Real Estate and approvals from local city and county planning departments. The focus of her practice is on varied types of subdivided land projects—including condominiums, planned developments, and mixed-use projects.
- Los Angeles County Bar Association - Member
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association - Member
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles – Member
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association, Los Angeles - Member
- Jensen-Schmidt Tennis Academy for Down Syndrome – Volunteer
- Candidate for LLM in Taxation, Boston University School of Law
- JD, Loyola Law School (Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review – Editor)
- BA, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- Jolly, Vik. “SDBJ Insider: Book Offers Advice From a Woman Who’s Been There,” San Diego Business Journal, February 17, 2019.
- Co-author. "2019 Finds Commercial and Residential Real Estate Owners Under New Laws and Regulations," January 29, 2019.