Erica Lee is a member of Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch LLP’s Real Estate & Environmental Team. Her practice serves clients involved in developing residential and commercial real estate, including obtaining public reports from the California Department of Real Estate and approvals from local city and county planning departments. The focus of her practice is on varied types of subdivided land projects—including condominiums, planned developments, and mixed-use projects.
- BIA y|GEN, the emerging young professionals council of the San Diego Building Industry Association
- ULI Young Leaders
- Pan Asian Lawyers of San Diego - Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association - Member
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association - Member
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles – Member
- Jensen-Schmidt Tennis Academy for Down Syndrome – Volunteer
- LLM in Taxation, Boston University School of Law
- JD, Loyola Law School (Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review – Editor)
- BA, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- Jolly, Vik. “SDBJ Insider: Book Offers Advice From a Woman Who’s Been There,” San Diego Business Journal, February 17, 2019.
- Co-author. “Landlord-Tenant Issues, Granny Flats, HOAs and more: 2020 Real Estate and Land Use Updates,” January 7, 2020.
- Co-author. "2019 Finds Commercial and Residential Real Estate Owners Under New Laws and Regulations," January 29, 2019.