525 B Street, Suite 2200
San Diego, CA 92101
Admissions: California ; Texas ; U.S. District Court, Central District of California ; U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Brook Taylor Barnes represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment litigation including claims for improper wage deductions, failure to pay wages, failure to pay overtime wages, failure to provide meal periods and rest breaks, misclassification of employees, inaccurate wage statements, commission calculations, wrongful termination, Private Attorney General Act (“PAGA”) claims, class actions, and retaliatory and discriminatory employment actions.
- San Diego Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars – 2017-2019 (Employment Litigation, Business Litigation)
- San Diego Business Journal's "Best of the Bar 2015" - Business and Employment
- Baseball Coach for La Costa Youth Organization
- California Western Appellate Team Coach
- JD, California Western School of Law
- MA, Sam Houston State University, summa cum laude
- BS, Texas A&M University
- Co-presenter. “The Procopio Brief: Recent Legal Developments Affecting California Employers,” Procopio Labor and Employment Seminar 2018, San Diego, CA, November 8, 2018.