Ashley has dedicated her career exclusively to the practice of Family Law. Her focus includes: dissolution of marriage, legal separation, child custody and visitation, child support, spousal support, post-judgment modifications, enforcement actions, and counseling for mediation and settlement negotiations. She has worked on a wide variety of cases from simple dissolutions to those involving the division of high value assets and complex estates. Regardless of the value of a person’s assets, Ashley works tirelessly for the people she represents. Ashley prides herself on her attention to detail, and her calm and compassionate demeanor.
- San Diego Transcript, Top Young Attorney, 2012
- State of California Bar Association, Member (2011 – present)
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member (2011 – present)
- San Diego Family Law Bar Association, Member (2013 – present)
- San Diego Family Law Bar Dinner Committee (2013 – present)
- JD, California Western School of Law, 2010
- BA (Psychology), Duquesne University, 2007