Ashley D. Stecher counsels clients on a wide variety of real estate, finance and business transactions. Her practice involves commercial, residential and multi-family real estate transactions, including acquisitions, development, dispositions, leasing, title-related issues and financing of all types throughout California and nationally. Ashley’s finance experience includes both borrower and lender representation, with an emphasis on mezzanine financing. She also has experience dealing with land use and common interest development issues.
- Assists major financial institution in documenting and closing equity investments and mezzanine loans to residential developers in excess of $80M to date.
- Assisted client with a $750M portfolio acquisition involving 32 properties across 4 states and a $680M portfolio acquisition involving 12 properties across three states, which included negotiation of purchase agreement, title review, financing and overall logistics related to closing complex real estate transaction.
- Counseled client with multiple property disposition including negotiations related to new leases, sale-leaseback documentation, title related issues and drafting covenants, conditions and restrictions for the Project.
- Adjunct professor at California Western School of Law (Commercial Real Estate Transactions)
- JD, California Western School of Law, 2013
- MBA, San Diego State University, 2013
- BS (Business Administration - Finance), San Diego State University, 2010