12544 High Bluff Drive, Suite 400
San Diego, CA 92130
Irvine, CA 92618
- Corporate and Securities
- Emerging Growth and Venture Capital
- Mergers & Acquisitions and Strategic Joint Ventures
Andrew J. Lee focuses on representing private and publicly-held companies in securities offerings, securities compliance and reporting obligations, financing deals, and mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to joining Procopio, Andrew counseled clients how to grow their business and prepare for a purchase or sale transaction, whether through public or private means, and guided clients from inception to the closing of the deal.
- Provide counseling to public companies in various securities offerings, SEC compliance and reporting obligations, Rule 144, and general business and corporate matters.
- Represents private and public companies utilizing Rule 506(b), Rule 506(c), and other various offering mechanisms.
- Provide counseling and guidance on complying with Blue Sky requirements.
Mergers and Acquisitions:
- Represents buyers, sellers, and company management in both stock and asset merger and acquisition transactions.
- Represented specialty parts gear manufacturing company in its asset sale to a strategic buyer.
- Represented service kiosk manufacturing company in connection with its asset sale to a leading company in the industry.
- Represented seafood restaurant company in its asset sale to an established restaurateur.
- Represented payment processing company in its equity acquisition of competing company.
- Represents start-up and emerging growth companies in seed and series stock financing transactions.
- Represented medical device company in its Series B Preferred Stock Financing.
- Represented identification technology company in its Series B Redeemable Convertible Preferred Stock Financing.
- JD, Southwestern Law School, 2013
- BS (Business Administration), University of California Riverside, 2007