100 Spectrum Center Drive, Suite 520
Irvine, CA 92618
Anchit is a registered patent attorney who has prepared and prosecuted patent applications in a variety of technologies. His background in computer engineering enables Anchit to assist clients across a broad spectrum of computer and electrical engineering technologies, including communication environments, autonomous vehicles, vision-based navigation systems, virtual communities, client-server systems, and Internet-of-Things devices. Anchit also manages U.S. and foreign patent portfolios related to several different technologies.
- JD, University of Illinois, College of Law, cum laude, 2008
- BS, University of Illinois Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, 2005
- Kass, Dani. “IP Hires,” July 10, 2020.
- Berg, Lauren. "Procopio Boosts IP Practice in Calif. with 7 Arent Fox Attorneys," Law360, June 30, 2020.
- Stokes, Samantha. "Procopio Bolsters IP Team With 7-Attorney Group From Arent Fox," The Recorder (Law.com), June 30, 2020.