525 B Street, Suite 2200
San Diego, CA 92101
Admissions: California ; U.S. District Court, Southern District of California ; U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Amber Gardina-Quintanilla has defended employers in individual and class-wide litigation involving claims under the California Labor Code, Title VII, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Americans with Disability Act, Fair Employment and Housing Act, Equal Pay Act, Fair Labor Standards Act, California Family Rights Act, and Family Medical Leave Act. She also provides employers with advice on a wide range of employment issues including disciplinary action, terminations, accommodations, and compliance with wage and hour laws. She uses her litigation experience to help employers find solutions that work for their business needs and are most likely to avoid future litigation.
- San Diego Daily Transcript Top Attorney Finalist - Labor and Employment Law, 2015
- San Diego County Bar Association - Labor and Employment Section
- San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association
- California Innocence Project
- November Project
- JD, University of San Diego School of Law, 2011
- BA, University of California, Los Angeles, magna cum laude, 2008
- Co-presenter. “#Times Up: Managing and Minimizing Liability in the #MeToo Era,” Procopio Labor and Employment Seminar 2018, San Diego, CA, November 8, 2018.
- Co-presenter. "Essential Employment Policies From A to Z,” 25th Annual California Charter Schools (CCSA) Conference, San Diego, CA, March 26, 2018.