Abbey Zhou’s practice specializes in providing counsel for all Real Estate & Environmental matters. Abbey Zhou counsels clients in a wide range of real estate transactional matters involving commercial, residential and mixed-use projects. Abbey’s practice focuses on real estate financing, acquisitions and sales, development projects, joint venture formation and other equity investments.
Additionally, Abbey works frequently with foreign investors to facilitate all their investment needs in the United States. Her prior international finance experience includes working at a major financial audit, tax, and advisory firm, and a multinational banking and financial services company.
- Assisted several financial institutions in documenting and closing commercial mortgage loans to property owners.
- Assisted long-term REIT clients in several cross-state portfolio sales and purchases of multi-family properties.
- Assisted in the representation as local counsel for one of the world’s largest international hotel companies.
- Assisted two Asia-based REITs in their acquisition of hotel properties in Hawaii and California.
- The State Bar of California
- The State Bar of Hawaii
- The State Bar of New Jersey
- J.D., Boston University School of Law, 2017
- LL.M., Boston University School of Law, 2015
- LL. B., Fudan University, 2013
- Diploma in Accounting, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, 2013
- Study abroad, Bond University School of Law
- Study abroad, National University of Singapore